Aim and Scope
The Journal of Knowledge Management and Artificial Intelligence serves as a premier platform for the exchange of ideas, research findings, and practical applications at the intersection of knowledge management and AI. All applications of AI for knowledge management in various industries are welcomed.
Therefore, while peer reviewed original research articles are the Journals key function, JKMAI publishes a variety of other content to advance research on and discourse about KM and AI practices:
· Double-Blind peer-reviewed articles
· Case studies
· Technical notes
· Special Issues where submissions are edited by Guest Editors.
· Editorials by Guest Editors of Special Issues.
JKMAI facilitates collaboration, knowledge sharing, and the advancement of these fields, ultimately contributing to the development of intelligent systems that enhance organizational knowledge processes as well as sustainable development. The journal aims to provide a platform for researchers, practitioners, and academicians to disseminate their original research, innovative ideas, and practical experiences related to the intersection of knowledge management and AI.
JKMAI mainly contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals, but not limited to:
The purpose of JKMAI is twofold. The Journal aims to provide a space for discourse that connects debates about all areas and systems empowered by AI for Knowledge Management practices. Additionally, the Journal aims to highlight how this discourse is reshaping academia as well as industries, government policies, society, expertise, methods, strategies, concepts, and knowledge. The journal is interdisciplinary and therefore welcomes contributions from diverse disciplines, such as computer science, information systems, engineering, business management, management information systems, ethics, governance, accountability, sustainable finance, cognitive sciences, and other related fields.
Both academics and professionals will find JKMAI to be a comprehensive source of innovative material.
The scope of JKMAI encompasses a wide range of topics related to all areas in knowledge management and AI, including but not limited to:
- Techniques and methodologies for representing, acquiring, and organizing knowledge to enable effective knowledge management and AI applications.
- Algorithms and approaches for discovering patterns, trends, and insights from large datasets, with a focus on knowledge extraction and knowledge-driven decision making.
- History, Eras, theory, future of AI and KM.
· Applications of AI for Sustainable Development Goals
· Methods for retrieving relevant knowledge and information from diverse data sources, including structured and unstructured data, using AI techniques such as natural language processing and machine learning.
· Development and deployment of intelligent systems that leverage knowledge representation and reasoning to support decision making, problem-solving, and knowledge sharing.
· Applications of AI and knowledge management techniques to the development and utilization of the semantic web, ontologies, and knowledge graphs for effective information integration and knowledge sharing.
· Exploration of AI techniques inspired by human cognition, such as machine learning, deep learning, neural networks, and cognitive architectures, to enhance knowledge management processes and systems.
· Strategies, models, and technologies for facilitating knowledge transfer, sharing, and collaboration within organizations and across different communities of practice.
· Examination of governance, ethical, legal, and social considerations associated with the use of AI in knowledge management, including privacy, security, accountability, bias, and fairness.
· Islamic Knowledge Management perspectives.
· Application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Islamic Finance and Banking.
· Knowledge Interoperability and AI/Machine Learning.
- Applications of Machine Learning and Deep learning for Knowledge Management.
- Applications of AI for organizational KM/ Intellectual Capital KM/Tacit KM/Enterprise KM
- Sustainable Finance, Sustainable Investment, Sustainable Technology, Sustainable KM.
- Implications, challenges, and applications of AI and KM techniques for transitioning to Industry 5.0., Society 5.0., and the Metaverse.
JKMAI encourages both theoretical and applied research contributions, as well as case studies, survey articles, technical notes and practical implementations that demonstrate the effective integration of knowledge management and AI in real-world contexts. The journal seeks to bridge the gap between academia and industry by fostering collaborations and facilitating the exchange of ideas that can drive innovation, achieve sustainability, and improve organizational performance through effective knowledge management and AI applications.