Prof. Carlo Cattani
University of Tuscia, Largo dellUniversità, 01100 Viterbo, Italy
This journal has been moved to Arab Journal Platform hosted by Digital Commons
Information Sciences Letters offers an exciting publication outlet for novel and frontier Information Sciences. ISL encourages the submission of new research on:
• Management Information Systems,
• General and cross-disciplinary Informatics (including foundations).
• Educational Psychology,
• Educational Technology,
• e-Learning, Management
• Information Systems,
• Media Management,
• Human Resources Management,
• Fine and Applied Arts,
• Humanities and Social Sciences,
• Educational Psychology
• Mental Health and Special Education
• Fundamentals of Education
• Educational Administration
• Special Education
• Curricula and teaching methods
In order to be considered for publication, your introduction should clearly explain the novelty, urgency and originality of the research in your article.
Plagiarism, or copying text or results from other sources, is unethical behavior and is not tolerated at Information Sciences Letters. All manuscripts submitted to Information Sciences Letters will be checked for originality using the CrossCheck database. For more information on CrossCheck please visit http://www.crossref.org/crosscheck.html
Manuscripts submitted for publication must be in English and should be submitted via the web.
Founding Editor: Prof. M Abdel-Aty