F. Yakuphanoglu, Department of Physics, Firat University, Turkey
A.S. Hamdy Makhlouf, College of Engineering and Computer Science, University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (UTRGV), Edinburg, Texas, USA.
I. S. Yahia, Ain Shams University, Egypt
R.K. Gupta, Department of Chemistry, Pittsburg State University, USA
Organo Opto-Electronics (OOE) is a new launched international and peer-review journal which aimed to study the organic semiconductor materials and their applications in science and technology. These include: organic materials and their characterizations, organic electronic, organic opto-electronic, organic magnetism, organic/inorganic interface, optical properties of organic thin films, organic sensors, organic/nano-material, techniques for organic thin film depositions, solar cells applications, photoconductivity of organic thin films, charge transport of organic materials, interdisciplinary fields between organic and inorganic semiconductors, organic calculations and modeling, organic spectroscopy, Novel applications in physics, chemistry and photochemistry, biology and medical science.
OOE can publish Letter and short articles for only new and original results.
Plagiarism, or copying text or results from other sources, is unethical behavior and is not tolerated at this journal. All manuscripts will be checked for originality using the CrossCheck database. For more information on CrossCheck please visit http://www.crossref.org/crosscheck.html
- Organic semiconductors
- Synthesis of organic semiconductors
- Organic electronic and optoelectronic devices
- Organic/inorganic interfaces
- Nano-materials for organic technology
- Organic molecular modeling and its applications
- Molecular spectroscopy
- Computational chemistry
- Biological and Medical applications.
- Characterization of organic thin films
- Physics of organic semiconductors.
- Organic thin film transistors
- Organic solar cells
- Organic sensors
- Organic inhibitors and corrosion science
- Organic for laser technology
- Organic for non-linear optics
- Organic/inorganic Schottky diodes
- Organic/nano-material for photochemistry applications
- Nano-scale organic devices
- Organic battery
- Organic super-capacitors
- Organic spintronics
- Organic detectors
- Organic photo-devices
- Organic light emitting diodes
- Organic for green chemistry technology
- Photo-catalysis and Photo-degradation
Vol. 2 No. 2 (2016) is the final issue of Organo Opto-Electronics as the journal is merging with Journal of Pharmaceutical and Applied Chemistry.
The decision to merge the two journals was taken by managing editors of both journals during a journal review in late 2016. It was decided that the borderline between the two journals, was no longer meaningful due to the immense growth in the Applied Chemistry research field.