Editor-in-Chief: Atef El-Taher
Frequency: 3 issues annually
Journal of Radiation and Nuclear Applications provides a forum for the presentation of the latest developments in the broad field of peaceful radiation and nuclear applications in different science disciplines. The journal publishes original papers on both fundamental and applied research. Technical notes, Review papers, Summaries of projects, Books reviews, etc. can be submitted to JRNA. Special issues that deal with one central theme will be considered for publication. Also, Conferences & Workshops can be considered for special issues. However, authors are encouraged to suggest other topics, which might also be published in the journal.
- Radiometric Measurements including photon and particle emissions. Development and performance of nuclear instrumentation including radiation spectrometry, dosimetry and novel counting systems.
- Radionuclides: environmental distribution, artificial production, physical and chemical properties.
- Radioanalytical methods for isolation and/or measurement of radionuclides in environmental, industrial and activated samples.
- Biomedical applications, Radionuclide tomography, Radio pharmaceutics.
- Geological, archeological and environmental dating.
- Mass Spectrometry for radionuclide determination: AMS, ICP-MS, SIMS, etc: methodology, biomedical and environmental applications.
- Dosimetric aspects of radon or other naturally occurring radioactive materials and low-level radiation.
- Application of IBA (ion beam analysis) techniques using accelerators in different fields: environment, material science, biology, archeometry, etc : PIXE, PIGE, RBS.
- Nuclear reactions, Astrophysics, High energy physics.
- Review articles and conference proceedings may also be accepted for publication, following discussion with an editor of the journal.