· Respond quickly to any inquiries during the posting process.
· The author is responsible for all aspects of the work. This includes investigating and resolving any questions about the accuracy or integrity of the research
· To treat communications between the author and the journal editor as confidential until an editorial decision is made.
These state that you must:
· Include anyone who has made a significant and meaningful contribution to the submission (any other person involved in the paper must be included in the submission).
· Exclusion of any person who did not contribute to the research, or choose not to be associated with the research.
· If your article includes human participants, you should ensure that you have considered whether or not you need ethical approval for your research, and include this information as part of your submission. Find out more about informed consent.
· Third party copyright permissions and usage of any practical and/or real measurement or statistics
· Before submitting the article, you need to ensure that you have applied for and obtained written permission to use any material in your manuscript that was created by a third party. Please note that, we are unable to publish any article that still has pending permissions. The rights we ask for are:
- Non-exclusive rights to copy the material in the written manuscript or chapter.
- Rights of publications and electronics.
- English rights around the world.
- Use of the substance for working life. This means that there should be no time restrictions on their reuse, eg. a one-year license.
Copyright: All articles are published in the journal Open Access
· This allows authors to retain copyright to their work while others can share, use, and build upon that work created as long as appropriate attribution is given.
· Conflicts of interest: Authors are required to declare any financial or ethical conflict of interest when submitting their work to the journal
· Direct Marketing: The journal sometimes uses direct marketing activities (mainly email campaigns) to raise awareness of the journal and invite authors to submit articles.
1- The journal accepts for publication research that falls in one or more of the fields of communications and information sciences, as well as skills and experience in them.
2- When submitting for publication in the journal, the researcher must submit receivables that have not been previously published in another journal.
3- The origins of traditional research written on computer
4- The research origins are sent to the journal’s editor-in-chief, and the first page is headed by the title of the research, followed by the name of the researcher and then his/her affiliation in parentheses, provided that he/she submits a summary within ten lines.
5- The submitted articles are subjected to confidential arbitration according to the system followed in the journal, provided that the reviewer is taken into account - the exact specialization in the subject of the research.
6- To be in the foreground.That there is an assumption in researching the features of modernity and adopting the scholastic curriculum.
7- The opinions contained in the scientific research published in the journal express the opinions of its owners, without the journal bearing the slightest responsibility for these opinions.
8- In the event that the research was presented at a conference and has not been published on the work of the conference, the journal should be notified in particular, and if the research is owned by a certain research body, in this case, permission must be sent to that body, agreeing to publish.
9- In preparing the list of references, the following should be taken into account:
A. Book: authors name - date (with an indication of the edition) - book title - place of publication - publishing house.
B. Articles and periodicals start with the article name - article title - article name - number and date - the pages on which the article is located.
C. Academic theses begin with the name of the thesis author - thesis title - college and university - date.
D. The research to be published in the journal must be typed in Microsoft Word, font Times New Roman, the space between the lines is complete 18 and the space between the paragraphs is 6 points, (the detailed instructions are as illustrated in the journals’ paper template)
E. The research abstract in English within 200-250 words.
10- Researches are published in English in the areas of specialization that are concerned within the journal scope. It is preferable for the researcher to send a summary and English for his research according to correct rules and arbitration in the journal.
11- The journals editorial board has the right to reject any submitted articles without justification.
12- It is published in the journal according to the precedence of its receipt after that in its completion of the final form for publication.
Researchers were exempted from fees for a year, on the occasion of the inauguration of the journal and the publication of the first issue
500 $ for the MSC Phd Student
750 $ LE for author