ISSN 2812-5630 (print)
ISSN 2812-5649 (online)
Prof. Hesham El-Badawy
Dr. Osama Ibrahim
JCSIT is a scientific electronic journal of the Court of Appeal, reserved, for the purpose of publication, interest for publication.
The goal and vision of Journal
· Promote publications and scientific studies that you are looking for in looking for looking for.
· Raising the level of published research publications by the Scientific Research Arbitration Committee.
· Insurance of a refereed scientific journal under the name of "Communication Sciences and Information Technology".
· The journal is a quarterly periodical in which research papers submitted by faculty members or researchers are published
The scope of the journals work
· Information and information technology
· The role of communications
· The integration of communications
· Computer Science
· Prototypes, applied projects and middleware
· Audio-visual information,
· Storage, transmission, and processing of information.
· Audio-visual networks
· Computer networks
· Integration of audio-visual systems,
· Managing the broadband network.
· Performability of communication systems
· Information processing based on common digital technology.
· Information technology development
· Electromagnetic meters
· Wireless communications and processing
· Electronics and Photonics
· Noise and electromagnetic interference
· Wave propagation and remote sensing
· Diffusion of the ionosphere
· Waves in the plasma
· Radio Astronomy
· Electromagnetism in biology and medicine